HCTS Conditions of entry.
By purchasing this ticket, You acknowledge and agree;
1. All conditions shown on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this ticket or displayed on Our website or at the event premises.
2. By entering the event, You, the attendee, acknowledge and agree that You have read the following rules governing conduct and consent to abide by such regulations and conditions.
3. There are STRICTLY NO PASS OUTS (Exit and Re-entry) for this event.
4. HCTS is a licensed event for a mature audience, over 18 only.
5. Photo ID is required for entry. Falsifying documents or providing minors with alcohol is illegal and anyone caught doing so may be prosecuted and ejected.
6. All 18+ patrons must have valid photo ID in the form of:
• Valid Australian Driver’s license or learner permit,
• Valid Passport or State/Territory proof of age cards
• Valid Keypass
7. Access to the event is prohibited or refused to people who:
• Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
• Illustrate behaviour that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault.
• Intentionally attempt to conceal prohibited items with the intent to bypass security screening.
• Are wearing gang related colours, Hi-vis clothing, or attempting to resemble any staff member; including unauthorized media vests, or uniforms that impersonate emergency service personnel.
• Are from unauthorized media outlets.
8. You agree that the Presenter reserves the right to refuse you, as a ticket holder, admission to the event or to evict you from the event for any reason whatsoever at the Presenter’s absolute discretion.
9. It is a condition of the liquor license that only valid ticket holders are allowed to enter the event and You may be prosecuted if You enter or attempt to enter without a valid ticket.
10. We advise the event has the capacity to be very loud, have high-intensity crowd movements, bands that may use profanities in their performance, and patrons drinking alcohol.
11. Due to liquor licence and venue policy No Minors can be admitted, including babes in arms.
12. HCTS is a licensed event and for 18+ only.
13. All adult patrons entering the site must provide photo ID to secure an 18+ wristband, to allow You to purchase alcohol.
14. All patrons must agree to be wrist-banded on entry. This is not only to help identify you, but also to identify people who may have breached entry protocols.
15. The venue has wheelchair access and disabled amenities, please visit the event website for accessibility and carer info.
16. Please email email@example.com for purchase of accessible ticket that allows free access to registered carers.
17. Your tickets should be treated as cash. Except as required by law, tickets will not be replaced, nor money refunded after purchase. The Presenter does not offer refund in the event of lost, stolen or damaged tickets or where the ticket holder cannot
attend the event due to reasons beyond the Presenters control. The Presenter will not refund your tickets if you have purchased too many.
18. In the event of a lost ticket, contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event. Your receipt or print out of the terms and conditions are not tickets and are not valid for entry to the event.
19. Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Presenter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including
competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Presenter reserves the right to refuse
entry and may cancel the ticket without a refund.
20. This ticket is only valid when purchased from the official agent Oztix and Tickets bought from non-official websites or other sources may be refused entry.
21. There is a sale limit of 8 tickets per person to any of the events. Online Tickets will be available until sold out or until nominated by the presenter.
22. Please see Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale for refund information.
Behaviour & Operations
23. The Presenter intends to operate the event regardless of the weather, unless there is an exceptionable circumstance beyond its control; for example a force majeure event.
24. Crowd surfing, moshing, slam or circle dancing are all dangerous activities that can lead to serious injuries to other patrons and will not be tolerated.
25. Please note there are restricted capacities at some stages and other tent or marquee structures. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas there may be restrictions introduced to control crowd capacity. You agree that Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to any area in such cases.
26. Smoking in a public place is not permitted. It can be an offence to smoke in a public place and You risk being fined. We will provide a designated outdoor smoking area and We require You to use them.
27. ENTRY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. You agree that, except as provided by law, the Presenter, the artist, the owner and/or lessee of the venue shall not be held liable for any claims for loss, injury or damages sustained entering, or within the venue, whether caused by the negligence of the Presenter, the artist. owner or lessee or otherwise.
28. You agree that as a member of the audience you consent to be photographed, filmed or recorded and grant the presenter a non-exclusive right in perpetuity for the world to use such images or recordings for commercial use including the
promotion of the event.
29. NO PASS OUTS will be issued.
30. In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives from Security staff, Police or event organisers.
31. If You feel at any time that You or anyone else's health or safety is threatened, You should contact the nearest Security staff. First Aid and Police are on site who can be contacted by Security staff.
32. All Youth ticket holders attending the event must be accompanied by a parent,
guardian or responsible adult at all times.
33. Please bring a hat, sunblock and cash as there is no ATM on site.
34. Anything that could cause harm is a prohibited item and will not be permitted entry to the venue. This includes but is not limited to:
• Portable seating of any kind
• Tables, esky’s or coolers, umbrellas, tents or sun shelters
• Food items (there will be a plethora of options available on site that cater for most dietary requirements).
• Alcohol, illicit and synthetic drugs
• Prescription drugs that are not in original container and without the pharmacy stickers issued in the name of the ticket holder
• Glass containers & aluminium containers (except water bottles)
• Liquids other than lotions (empty water bottles that are not glass are permitted)
• Professional Audio /Visual Recording Devices (excluding mobile phones)
• Culturally Incentive Items & Attire
• Anything studded (Chokers, Belts & Wristbands)
• Flags & Poles
• Promotional materials- stickers & flyers
• Air Horns & Megaphones
• Weapons or dangerous items including Laser pointers or selfie sticks
• Flares & Fireworks
• Bicycles, skateboards, surfboards, hoverboards, scooters or personalised motor vehicles.
• Animals (excluding authorised guide companion dogs)
• No liquids are permitted onto site for security reasons; there is free water available at all bars and at multiple points throughout the venue.
• Patrons are permitted to bring empty water bottles that are not glass.